Natural Nipple Butter
Earth Mama Angel Baby Natural Nipple Butter
Do you have sore, cracked nipples? This is a safe, soothing breastfeeding balm. Natural Nipple Butter was the first lanolin free nipple cream and the first verified non GMO nipple cream too. It’s not sticky, but rather, smooth as butter.
Clinically tested, hospital recommended, Certified by Oregon Tilth and Non-GMO Project Verified, Natural Nipple Butter is a safe, zero toxin calendula nipple cream for nursing mamas, and anyone with dry, cracked skin. Can be use for chapped cheeks, dry elbows, healing help for nipples affected by breastfeeding. It is also safe for baby too. There is no need to wash it off before nursing. Apply after each feeding, or as needed on lips, cheeks, heels and elbows.
- Certified by Oregon Tilth
- The first Non-GMO Project Verified Nipple Cream!
- Toxin free, rated 1 on EWG’s Skin Deep Cosmetics Database
- Clinically tested
- Dermatologically reviewed
What else do moms use it for?
- breast pump lube
- backup diaper cream
- cover and protect scrapes and abrasions
- chapped lips, cuticles, chapped cheeks and minor rashes
- moisturize new tattoos
- one intrepid mama used it to remove chewing gum from her child’s hair!