Nursing Tea is a highly nutritive and effective herbal combination used to increase and enrich breastmilk production. It is the exact same herbal combination as the Nursing Tincture – just in the tea form.
Here is a list of details and benefits on this product:
- helps to support, enrich and increase breastmilk production
- moms of twins report that this provides enough support to help her provide plenty of milk for both babies.
- helps alleviate gas or tummy upset in both mother and baby. Its the best product to use or try first when babies are very young or are prone to gas or tummy problems.
- high in vitamins and minerals. Nursing Tincture is very healthful for both mom and baby.
- helps mom with postpartum recovery due to the high vitamin and mineral content and to the Red Raspberry Leaf which will help with postpartum uterine recovery while supporting breastmilk production.
Ingredients: Organic Fennel Seed, Goat’s Rue, Red Raspberry Leaf, Alfalfa, Nettle and Chamomile. No other additives or fillers used. Non-GMO and gluten-free.
Nursing Tea comes in a bulk form and is very easy to make and use. You can make a large pot to drink from during the day, or you can use a tea ball infuser to make it by the cup any time you wish. If you need a tea ball infuser, you may get one here. The tincture is handy when frequent doses are needed throughout the day or if you have little time for brewing tea. They can be used together – a cup of tea in the morning or a relaxing cup at night, using the liquid extract tincture during the day while you are on the go. With a tincture, nothing needs to be brewed, just take the drops and you’re done! NOTE: Two droppersful (squeezes) of the tincture equals one 8oz cup of tea.
For more information on this product and the herbs it includes, click here.
NOTE: Those on blood-thinning medications should use this product with care (or perhaps not at all) as the product does contain a small amount of Alfalfa, which is high in Vitamin K, the blood clotting vitamin. Goat’s Rue would be the next gentlest and easiest to use product.