Nursing Tincture 2oz
Herb Lore’s Nursing Tincture is a highly nutritive and effective herbal combination used to increase and enrich breastmilk production. It is the exact same herbal combination as the Nursing Tea – just in the tincture (liquid extract) form. Here is a list of details and benefits on this product:
- helps to support, enrich and increase breastmilk production
- moms of twins report that this provides enough support to help her provide plenty of milk for both babies.
- helps alleviate gas or tummy upset in both mother and baby. Its the best product to use or try first when babies are very young or are prone to gas or tummy problems.
- high in vitamins and minerals. Nursing Tincture is very healthful for both mom and baby.
- helps mom with postpartum recovery due to the high vitamin and mineral content and to the Red Raspberry Leaf which will help with postpartum uterine recovery while supporting breastmilk production.
The tincture is handy when frequent doses are needed throughout the day. Nothing needs to be brewed, just take the drops and you’re done! Two droppersful (squeezes of the tincture equals one 8oz cup of tea.
Ingredients: Organic Fennel Seed, Goat’s Rue, Red Raspberry Leaf, Alfalfa, Nettle and Chamomile. The regular tincture is extracted in brandy (made from grapes) and the non-alcohol version is extracted in organic vegetable glycerine (made with non-GMO soy) and distilled water. All Herb Lore tinctures are gluten-free.
NOTE: Those on blood-thinning medications should use this product with care (or perhaps not at all) as the product does contain a small amount of Alfalfa, which is high in Vitamin K, the blood clotting vitamin. Goat’s Rue would be the next gentlest and easiest to use product.