Nature’s remedy from within
Traditional cultures from around the world, including Ayurvedic and Traditional Chinese Medicines, have believed in the benefits and medicinal qualities of the placenta.
The placenta is a completely natural substance, created by a woman’s body, rich in the nutrients. Many mothers have claimed it to be beneficial for themselves and their baby. Rare and unique, consider utilizing the gift your body has entrusted to you!
"She picked up my placenta immediately after the delivery (which was at 3am) and dropped off the pills the following day. The pills helped me stay strong and healthy for the first 6 weeks after the baby was born. I absolutely loved them!"Dana S.San Mateo, CA
Benefits of placenta encapsulation have not been proven by research, but anecdotal information from mothers have claimed that ingestion of the placenta can aid in:
- Lactation by helping to increase milk production (the placenta contains prolactin)
- Postpartum mood disorders or baby blues (the placenta contains CRH)
- Pain Relief
- Anemia through increased iron levels (the placenta contains hemoglobin)
- Fatigue through increased energy levels (the placenta contains TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone)
- Sleep cycles
- Reducing bleeding and returning the uterus to its original size
- Providing Immunity (presence of immune factors)
Some moms who have worked with me reported feeling a change within minutes. They experienced having increased lactation, better mood, more energy, less after pains, sounder sleep and less bleeding.
"The placenta pills significantly helped with my energy level, milk production and baby blues. All things I had issues with after my first baby."Tami D.Los Gatos, CA
Your experience begins with a consultation that covers your previous and current health. It is important to understand the subtleties of the benefits as well as the process. You should receive your placenta supplements within 24 hours of your birth so that you can maximize your healthy recovery. We are the only practice in the Bay Area that provides this type of turn around and we are here to support you in your postpartum journey.
- Receive the placenta in the hospital and make sure it is immediately placed on ice
- Clean it and remove the umbilical cord and amniotic sac
- Lightly steam it with herbs that are beneficial to you
- Slice it into pieces
- Dehydrate to remove all water
- Grind it into a powder
- Encapsulate in 100% plant based veggie capsules that have no chemicals
Care and cleanliness is most important during this process. No cross contamination occurs. Gloves are used during the entire process. Each placenta has its own cutting board and all instrumentation is cleaned thoroughly before and after use. Positive intentions are also said while working with your placenta, believed to influence and be beneficial to the process.
Unless there are extenuating circumstances, pills are returned within 24 hours. This is critical for faster and more effective recovery.
A consultation prior to labor is done to understand your health to some extent. This way, the best service can be provided to you.0