Birth is the start of the journey
Most women often overlook the importance of the postpartum period while they spend a lot of time and energy preparing for the birth of their child. After birth, your body and mind will need a lot of support and rejuvenation to be able to support your new family.
Are you someone who likes to plan and is committed to have the best outcome in your postpartum period? By thinking ahead, you will feel far more prepared going into your birth, knowing that you have all the right tools in place for your recovery.
This comprehensive, postpartum package will support faster and easier recovery for mom, facilitate greater bonding between you and your newborn, provide a plan for your support team to follow and aid as well as troubleshoot breastfeeding issues with an expert IBCLC.
Meet Serena Meyer IBCLC
This package will provide:
- Strategic Postpartum Planning: Detailed plan for postpartum (including what to have, resources, what to expect, how to prepare)
- Ayurvedic Postpartum Recovery Plan (Step by step daily and 40 day plan for recovery)
- Ayurvedic Postpartum Food Plan (For Recovery and rejuvenation)
- In-home Ayurvedic Oil Massage 2x/week for 2 weeks (4 massages)
- Infant Massage Education: Learn how to give your newborn a nourishing massage
- Craniosacral Therapy For Infant 3 sessions (aids in breastfeeding and birth recovery)
- Expert IBCLC Lactation Consultation (2-3 hr consult with History, Assessment and Evaluation and Care Plan with text follow-up for the following 3 weeks.)